It is a health profession or a form of alternative medicine which involves the treatment approach especially by hands. A system of diagnosis and treatment based on the concept that the nervous system coordinates all the body's functions, and that disease occurs due to lack of nerve function. It focuses mainly on the functioning and the manipulation of the spine so that pressure on nerves coming from the spinal cord due to displacement (subluxation) of a vertebral body may be relieved. It is the best treatment for acute lower back pain. Among those who have used the treatment for the back pain, 66% perceived greater benefits.
- Track 1-1 Diversified technique
- Track 2-2 Atlas orthogonal Technique
- Track 3-3 Activator method
- Track 4-4 Graston technique
- Track 5-5 Korean specified chiropractic technique
- Track 6-6 Gonstead technique